This leftover taco meat burrito bowl is a delicious and easy way to use up any leftovers. It’s perfect for a quick and easy meal on a busy day.
Leftover Taco Meat Burrito Bowl
This is a great dish to make with leftover taco meat. It really doesn't take too long and you'd never know it was made from leftovers!
- 1 can of beans drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb leftover taco meat
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets or your favorite vegetables to roast in the oven with olive oil and salt
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cup corn kernels either canned frozen, defrosted from frozen, or fresh
- Optional: shredded cheese fresh salsa or pico de gallo shredded lettuce, edible taco bowl for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Drain and rinse beans and place in a large bowl. Mash the beans with the back of a fork until they are mostly mashed (leave some whole).
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the taco meat and cook until warm, stirring occasionally to break up any clumps of meat.
- Combine spices with the vegetables in a large bowl or plastic bag. Sprinkle mixture liberally with salt and pepper to taste. Toss to evenly coat.
- Spread vegetables on a large baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 15 minutes.
- Add corn to the baking sheet with the vegetables, toss to combine, and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until roasted to desired tenderness. Be sure not to overcook so the veggies don’t burn!
- Assemble bowls by dividing the rice, beans, taco meat, vegetables, corn and optional toppings.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Check out more ideas for what to make with leftover taco meat.