Lasagna is a classic Italian dish that can be made with a variety of ingredients, but one of the most popular versions is made with leftover taco meat. This lasagna is a hearty and delicious dish that will make you feel full for hours after eating it.
Leftover Taco Meat Lasagna
- 13 x 9 backing sheet
- Pasta Pot
- 1 package lasagna noodles 12 oz
- 2 cups shredded Colby cheese 8oz
- 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- leftover taco meat
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package instructions.
- Mix together the beef and taco seasoning.
- Layer the bottom of a 13×9 baking dish with about one-third of the cooked pasta, then top with one-third of the cheese, one-third of the meat mixture, and one-third of the soup.
- Repeat layers two more times.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Serve with a green salad, sour cream, and your favorite taco toppings.
Check out more great dishes to make with leftover taco meat!