Lasagna is a classic Italian dish that can be made with a variety of ingredients, but one of the most popular versions is made with leftover taco meat. This lasagna is a hearty and delicious dish that will make you feel full for hours after eating it.
Leftover Taco Meat Lasagna
This is the perfect dish for leftover taco meat. The al dente noodles combined with the gooey cheese and the zip from the taco meat will make sure you utilize all those leftovers!
- 13 x 9 backing sheet
- Pasta Pot
- 1 package lasagna noodles 12 oz
- 2 cups shredded Colby cheese 8oz
- 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- leftover taco meat
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package instructions.
- Mix together the beef and taco seasoning.
- Layer the bottom of a 13×9 baking dish with about one-third of the cooked pasta, then top with one-third of the cheese, one-third of the meat mixture, and one-third of the soup.
- Repeat layers two more times.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Serve with a green salad, sour cream, and your favorite taco toppings.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Check out more great dishes to make with leftover taco meat!