If you’re anything like me, you love making taco meat pies. And if you’re anything like me, you love leftovers. So, for those of you who are looking for a delicious and easy meal idea, try this recipe! It’s simple to make and tastes amazing.
Leftover Taco Meat Pie
- 1 8- inch pie crust
- 2 cups leftover taco meat
- 3/4 to 1 cup enchilada sauce depending on how much ground beef you use
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheese I like Monterrey Jack or cheddar but any kind will work
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- Press the crust evenly into the pan.
- Spread taco meat across to form an even layer.
- Pour enchilada sauce over the meat and spread it so that it covers the entire surface area.
- Mix sour cream and shredded cheese together in a bowl, then spread it evenly over enchilada sauce.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the crust is a light golden brown and the edges are bubbling.
- Allow to cool for five minutes before cutting into slices and serving.
Check out more recipes with leftover taco meat.