All American 910 Canner Pressure Cooker, 10.5 qt, Silver
The All American 910 is from a line of pressure canners that offer the safest method for home canning. The U.S.D.A. recommends pressure canning as the only way to can meat, fish, poultry, and all vegetables. This unit has the capacity needed for preparing large quantities of food and pressure cooking inexpensive meat cuts to juicy tenderness in a short time.
- The All American 10-1/2-quart pressure cooker and canner holds approximately 7 standard regular mouth pint jars or 4 standard regular mouth quart jars; Perfect Canner for all your canning needs!
- Made of durable, hand-cast aluminum with an attractive, easy to clean satin finish; Easy on-off cover; Positive action clamping wing nuts permit easy opening and closing
- Sturdy phenolic top handle; Exclusive “metal-to-metal” sealing system for a steam-tight seal; No gaskets to crack, burn, replace or clean
- Easy to read geared steam gauge; Automatic overpressure release; Settings of 5 psi, 10 psi, and 15 psi
- 11-3/4 inches high with 10-1/4-inch inside diameter; made in USA
Specification: All American 910 Canner Pressure Cooker, 10.5 qt, Silver
14 x 13 x 14 inches
Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry