Looking for an easy and delicious taco dip recipe? This one is sure to hit the spot! It’s made with all your favorite ingredients-taco meat, sour cream, cheese, and salsa-and it can be ready in just minutes. Serve with tortilla chips or vegetables for a fun and healthy snack.
Taco Dip Recipe
Taco dip recipe is an easy and delicious way to enjoy your favorite Mexican food. This dip can be made with just a few ingredients and will be enjoyed by everyone who tries it. It is the perfect appetizer or main course for a party.
- 1 Baking Dish
- 1 lb. leftover taco meat
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 4 oz can diced green chilies
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 Package shredded Mexican Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together the taco meat, cream cheese, salsa, sour cream, green chilies, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Spread mixture into the prepared dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Top with shredded cheese
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Check out more recipes with leftover taco meat.