A leftover taco hamburger helper is a perfect way to use up any leftovers. This dish is easy to make and can be served as a main course or as a side dish. It can be made with any type of taco meat, and the recipe can be modified to include any desired ingredients.
Taco Hamburger Helper
- leftover taco meat
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can black beans
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup elbow macaroni
- Optional toppings: shredded cheese diced avocado sour cream, salsa
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium-high heat. Drain any excess grease.
- Add the diced tomatoes, black beans, frozen corn, taco seasoning, and water. Stir to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and add the elbow macaroni. Simmer for 10 minutes, or until the pasta is cooked.
- Serve with shredded cheese, diced avocado, sour cream, and salsa, if desired. Enjoy!
Find more leftover taco meat recipes here.