A leftover taco hamburger helper is a perfect way to use up any leftovers. This dish is easy to make and can be served as a main course or as a side dish. It can be made with any type of taco meat, and the recipe can be modified to include any desired ingredients.
Taco Hamburger Helper
Taco hamburger helper is the perfect way to use up leftover taco meat. This easy recipe is made in one dish and can be served as a main course or side dish.
- leftover taco meat
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can black beans
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup elbow macaroni
- Optional toppings: shredded cheese diced avocado sour cream, salsa
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium-high heat. Drain any excess grease.
- Add the diced tomatoes, black beans, frozen corn, taco seasoning, and water. Stir to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and add the elbow macaroni. Simmer for 10 minutes, or until the pasta is cooked.
- Serve with shredded cheese, diced avocado, sour cream, and salsa, if desired. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Find more leftover taco meat recipes here.