If you’re someone who loves tacos, but doesn’t love the guilt associated with having them as your main meal, then this taco salad recipe is perfect for you! It’s a healthy and hearty dish that can be made in minutes.
- 1 pound of leftover taco meat
- 1 head of romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup of black beans rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup of corn
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- -Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine ingredients and enjoy!
Check out some other ways to use leftover taco meat.