Top 5 Bialetti Cookware Reviews 2020
The Bialetti cookware sets in the designs, Ceramic Pro and Aeterum, both feature ceramic nonstick cooking surfaces. There are three other cool designs also talked about in the best Bialetti cookware reviews that are ceramic nonstick. You might be wondering which is the best for you. This guide compares these Bialetti non stick cookware sets to help you make that choice.
Bialetti Aeternum Nonstick White Ceramic Cookware
- Ceramic white non-stick for easy cleaning and a beautiful look to enhance foods when cooking
- Durable titanium infused interior is safe for metal utensil use. PFOA, PTFE & Cadmium free is eco-friendly
- Porcelain enamel exterior heats higher for better searing, is burn resistant and lasts longer
- Oven safe to 450°F with stay cool, easy grip silicone handles securely riveted to body
- Everyday sauce pot can used to cook vegetables, prepare sauces or heat soups
This latest Aeterum model has silicone handles and titanium infused ceramic cooking surface.
…versatility — the one pot can go from the stovetop to the table for serving or from the stovetop to the oven for browning.
The extra-long silicone handles on the frypans not only ensure comfort while cooking but also help in transferring cooked food from stove to benchtop to table. They stay cool to touch.
Forged aluminum base of 3.3 mm provides fast and even heating. There is also a generous-sized pan that should cover all your frying and sautéing needs.
The Bialetti pots and pans set has glass lids to allow for monitoring of food while cooking without have to lift the lid and release the heat and steam.
This new design with silicone handles can go in the oven up to 450 ºF without lid, or 350 ºF with lid.
Bialetti 10 Piece Hard Anodized, Ceramic Pro Cookware Set, Nonstick Ceramic Interior
- Heavy gauge hard anodized aluminum provides superior heat distribution
- Cast stainless steel handles go from stovetop to oven – Heat safe to 400°F
- Gray eco-friendly nonstick ceramic interior and Hard-Anodized exterior provide long term toughness
- Cookware is safe for gas and glass stove tops
- Includes: 8″ & 10″ Sauté pans, 1.5qt & 3qt Sauce pans with lid, 3qt deep sauté with lid, 6qt Dutch oven with lid
- 10 year guarantee – Hand Wash
This 10-pce set includes an 8-inch and a 10-inch sauté pan; a 1.5-quart and a 3-quart saucepan, both with lids; a 3-quart deep saute with lid; and a 6-quart dutch oven with lid.
The Bialetti Ceramic Pro cookware is best for…
…fast heating and versatility of stove to oven use since they are oven-safe to 400°F – higher than most ceramic nonstick cookware. The handles are stainless steel giving them better heat resistance than phenolic resin types (Bakelite) that are used on most others.
This Bialetti cookware with a ceramic cooking surface is suitable for conventional stovetops, including electric, gas, ceramic, and glass.
The cooking surface is ceramic Aeterum nonstick, which is PTFE and PFOA free.
The bases of the Ceramic Pro Bialetti pans are made of heavy gauge forged aluminum, which ensures excellent heat distribution. The manufacturer claims are that the anodizing makes the product twice as tough as stainless steel.
The riveted handles are cast stainless steel, making them oven safe. While durable, the handles are hot to touch. It’s always best to use pot holders when moving pots and pans from stovetop to bench or sink or removing lids during or immediately after cooking.
The manufacturer states the pots and pans (and their lids) are oven safe up to 400 ºF. So can be used in a moderately hot oven.
The set contains tempered glass lids with vents. The lids have U-shaped stainless steel handles.
Bialetti 10 Piece Nonstick Granito Cookware Set
- Thick, even heat base for superior cooking results
- Healthy – use less oil with PFOA free nonstick surface
- Durable 3-layer granite nonstick interior, metal utensil safe, easy to clean sear and release
- Cookware is safe for gas and glass stove tops – Oven safe to 400°F
- Includes: 8″ & 10″ Sauté pans, 2qt & 2.5qt sauce pan with lid, 11″ deep sauté with lid, 5qt Dutch oven with lid
- Lifetime guarantee – Hand Wash
The Granito range has a three-layer interior surface for nonstick cooking. It also has silicone on handles for comfort and is oven safe to 400 degrees F.
If you don’t mind PTFE in the nonstick coating this 10 piece set, then check out the Granito range, which is in a similar price bracket to those mentioned above.
The handles are riveted, so care is needed in cleaning in these areas where grime can collect. Otherwise, the nonstick surface means easy cleaning.
Lids being clear allow viewing of contents while cooking. They also have vents to avoid the buildup of steam.
Not for induction cooktops.
Bialetti Simply 10-Piece Cookware Set
- 10pc cookware set includes: 8-inch fry pan, 10-inch fry pan, 1.9-Quart covered sauce pan, 2.75-Quart covered sauce pan, 5-quart covered Dutch oven, 11-inch covered deep sauté
- Healthy – use less oil with PFOA free nonstick surface
- Forged aluminum vessel for superior heat distribution
- Soft touch color coded handles are comfortable and make Finding the right pan an lid easier
- Unique Italian inspired colored bottom Graphic
This nonstick cookware of Bialetti is in a lower price range than the others mentioned here.
Pros of this cookware set include the color-coding of the handles and the 5-year warranty.
The exterior has a durable finish with bottom color-coordinated graphics. Lids are glass so, like others, you can view the Bialetti pan contents while cooking.
The interior surface coating may not be as durable as others mentioned here, however.
Not for use in the oven.
Bialetti Impact, 07559, textured nonstick surface, oil distribution,10 piece cookware set
- TEXTURED SURFACE – Metal pellet blasted interior creates a rough textured surface for real cooking benefits
- PERFECT SEAR – The textured surface evenly distributes oil and prevents pooling, so the whole interior of the pan can be covered
- GREAT RELEASE – With a textured surface and Nanotec infused nonstick the Bialetti Impact line offers superior food release
- EASY CLEANING – The coated exterior surface can be wiped clean with little effort. Hand washing is recommended
- 10 PIECE SET – set includes 8 and 10 inch fry pan, 2 and 2.5 quart sauce pan with lid, 11 inch deep saute with lid, 5 quart dutch oven with lid
This nonstick cookware set has a textured surface created through a process of blasting with metal pellets.
The textured surface is infused with a nonstick coating called ‘Nanotec’, which involves nano-technology in the use of the coating. The manufacturer has not stated what constitutes this coating. Apart from ceramics, PTFE is usually what gives nonstick characteristics to cookware.
The design is oven safe to 400 °F. The riveted handles are wrapped in silicone for comfort in handling. They also have holes for hanging.
Glass lids allow observation of contents when cooking.
The special cooking surface, although nonstick, allows use of metal utensils.
The benefits of these pans are the fast and even heat conduction and a more durable nonstick surface than other designs.
Some may love the gray look, others maybe not so much. Gray is popular right now though.
Some downsides: make sure to use potholders as the handles can get hot. Care is needed in cleaning around the rivets inside the pan as these are areas where grime can collect. The outer coating of pans is not so durable.
How To Care For Bialetti Nonstick Cookware
- Always cook on moderate heat. Avoid using metal utensils (although certain cookware is rated ‘metal utensil safe’). With exceptions, use only plastic, wood or silicone tools.
- Avoid scouring the surface and pay attention to the area around rivets. Use only non-scratch sponges.
- As with all nonstick cookware, I recommend hand washing. The nonstick surface makes cleaning simple and so effortless anyway.
- Just running water into them or simply wipe with a paper towel should give these pans a quick clean. DO NOT use abrasive cleaners or this will damage the surface and lessen the life of the product.
- Take care in cleaning around the riveted areas (where grime can build up) so as not to compromise the cooking surface.
- Burning foods may stain the surface. For resistant stains, heating some white vinegar and then cleaning may help.
- Always store with care. Avoid stacking, which may harm the inner nonstick coating during storage. Pan separators can help.